NORTHERN IRELAND YOUTH FORUM PRIVACY NOTICE – SUMMARY DOCUMENT
This notice contains key information about how and why the Northern Ireland Youth Forum collects personal data and what we do with that information.
Personal data is information that identifies people as an individual and relates directly to them. For example this could include information such as; age, date of birth, address. Photographs and videos also count as personal data.
A full version of this notice is published can be accessed via the following link:
NIYF Privacy Notice 25th May 2018
As someone involved in the work of the Youth Forum, your privacy is very important to us and we are constantly working to help you understand what happens with any personal data we hold about you.
Here are the things you should know:
- We will always ask for your permission to ask for your data;
- We will always let you know what we want this for;
- We will only use your personal data for the reason that you provided it;
- We will only share select personal data with other organisations if you allow us to;
- You have the right to ask us what personal data we have about you; you can tell us to change it or to destroy it.
As part of the work that we do, we communicate with you by using email, phone, text, social media or by sending letters; depending on how you prefer to receive our messages.
If for any reason you no longer want to be contacted about Youth Forum events, news and programmes you can ask us to remove you from our database.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org calling 02890 331990.