CLOSED – Recruitment Office Manager Maternity Cover
Initially for a period of 9 months with the possibility of an extension
The NI Youth Forum is the only regional youth-led organisation in Northern Ireland. The organisation is governed by a Committee of young people (aged 11-25). We exist to promote the voice of young people throughout Northern Ireland.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive individual who will take care of the operational responsibility for a range of corporate affairs duties within the organisation.
The Key tasks will include:
• Operational responsibility for a range of financial activities within NIYF, including salaries and budget setting.
• Ensure that human resource issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
• Operational responsibility to ensure all administrative and secretarial activities are carried out effectively and efficiently at all times.
Essential criteria includes:
• Professional Accounting Technician Qualification such as IATI,AAT or part qualified professional qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA
• Sage Accounts Level II
• 3 years post qualifying experience in both a financial and administrative role
• 2 years consecutive experience of using a computerised Payroll system
• Experience of setting, monitoring and maintaining budgets
Please download an application pack from www.niyf.org from the Recruitment Section
Closing date for receipt of completed applications, Monday 1st December 2014. (Applications received after this time will not be considered).
Interviews are scheduled to be held on Friday 12th December 2014
This salary is part funded by the Big Lottery and Youth Council NI